Services We Provide
Email explaining Verified Virtual Race Results Service during COVID
2019 timing services brochure
See our Facebook page for examples of our finish line setups.
Email email@example.com to inquire about timing services.
Our services include:
- Chip Timing. Modern chip timing using disposable chips. Our chip timing system uses high end Ultra High Frequency RFID components that include Impinj readers, tags with Impinj Monza R6 chips that are placed on the back of the bib, low-profile antennas embedded into mats, side antennas, custom software, and custom designed controllers.
- Results Production. Searchable results uploaded live from the race site. In addition, each participant that provides a mobile phone number is sent a txt message with their finish time, and each participant who provides an email address is sent an email with their results and a finisher certificate.
- Results Kiosks. To all our races we bring touchscreen kiosks that participants can check results right at the race site.
- Results Kiosks Receipt Printers. We can setup receipt printers with our kiosks so participants can print a receipt of their time and place..
- Finish Line Video Integrated with Results. Post race we upload video of the finish line and integrate it with the results. Participants can click on their name and see a video of their finish. Example
- Live Video Feed of Finish Line. As an optional service we have the ability to broadcast live video of the finish line to either YouTube Live or Facebook Live as well as to remote sites. This setup is dependent on site layout and broadband internet availability.
- Inflatable Arch. All races we time include usage of our inflatable arch. Note that in high winds the arch can not be used.
- Day of Race Registration Kiosks. If the race is in a Verizon or AT&T Mobility 4G LTE mobile coverage area, we can provide the race with touchscreen registration kiosks that take the place of paper registration forms. For races that have more than a dozen day of race registrations we have found the kiosks provide great accuracy and smoother processing than traditional paper forms for both us and the race director. The kiosks are implemented using RunSignUp Go; however even if a race uses a different registration vendor we can still use the kiosks for DOR registration.
- XC Scoring. Timing and scoring of XC races using appropriate scoring rules. We are familiar with NCAA, USATF, and NFHS XC scoring rule books.
- USATF Course Measurement. We can measure road race course for USATF course certification. USATF course certification is the gold standard in race course measurement that uses the same measurement rigor by which the Olympics marathon and IAAF road championships are measured by. We have measured over 30 courses for certification in the last 4 years. A full list of courses we have measured is available on the USATF website here.
Email us for more information on our services.
Please see our Facebook page for examples of our finish line setups